Since 12 August 2009, we've been raising the alarm on what's happening with our oceans. The fact is, human activities around the world are ruining ocean health and we can do something about it.
We're still petitioning for a shark-trade ban at ground zero of the shark trade. The ban is simply the right thing to do.
Help us do the work that needs doing.
We're small but we pack a punch. The more funds we have the more activities we can run. Every dollar counts to help us spread the word on protecting sharks and our oceans.
Your pledge will keep us strong!
For as little as a shot of coffee a day, you'll give our campaigns the jolt they need to get people to wake up. If you believe in our mission and want to help, please donate now.
Order our great bumper stickers and help spread the shark love!
Our bold bumper stickers can't be missed -- order your favorite to keep or give away.
For each, you get:
- Four large, tough and weather resistant peel-off stickers that won't damage paint if you want to remove them.
- Dimensions: 2.9 inches x 8.5 inches (74 mm x 216 mm)
- Only $9.95 plus shipping and handling !
All proceeds from our sales go to creating even more campaigns - ORDER NOW!
Get our big beautiful logo sticker!
Show the world it's time to rescue sharks with our quality sticker – great for laptops or any other surface you can find!
The sticker is an eye-popping 6" x 5" (150 mm x 127 mm) – large enough to make an impact wherever you go.
Performance with a point of view - order yours now!
Shark Rescue and Atayne have partnered to give you fashion with teeth!
Atayne makes performance outdoor clothing and sports apparel that is safe for people and the planet. They do it by creating products are made from 100% recycled polyester - all their apparel is 100% recycled plastic! Also, you get a shirt where all materials are certified free of harmful chemicals.
If you love to run, bike, hike or just be active, our shirts provide the perfect apparel to play hard and share the great message of rescuing sharks.
Only US$29.99 up...
Click here to order yours now!
Teachers - help us make a difference!
Order our Teaching Pack and bring the Shark Rescue experience to your class.
Age Level: 12-15 years
Subjects: Ecology, marine biology, conservation
Duration: 45-60 minutes
Description: From our lesson pack, teachers get aides to help students learn about shark biology, the impact the shark trade has on shark populations, and to help students get more involved in marine conservation.
Goals & Objectives:
- Improve the understanding of sharks, their habitats and the threats to their survival.
- Help identify previous conservation efforts and their impacts.
- Understand what it takes to create social change at the local level.
Teaching Pack Materials:
- Teacher-approved fact-sheet with information and photos of sharks, which can be copied and printed for student use.
- Lesson plan to help guide the class and discussion.
- Suggested assessment measures.
- 30 Shark Rescue stickers to inspire students and build enthusiasm.
Only $35.99 - order yours now!
Get the Science
Review the International Union for Conservation of Nature Species Survival Commission Shark Specialist Group report here.
We love connecting with people.
Contact us to visit your school or class.